It's ok, I always return
- The staff are very accomodating and attentive.
- Rooms are very average by western standards but then, this was not a hotel originally. Rooms are comfortable though but could use some updating.
- The pool is very nice.
- The restaurant buffet for lunch and dinner blows. The breakfast buffet is decent. The Mongolian restaurant on the 6th floor is OK.
- The lounge is ok. Nothing special. But, who would hang there when AC's infamous night life is just a few minutes away.
- Speaking of AC's go-go bar scene, the hotel is guest friendly meaning no problem bringing back your barfine(s) to your room. :-)
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.