Don't stay here !!!!!!!
The bathroom sink did not drain. The sink had only hot water.The carpet was filthy. The wall socket was overloaded causing potential fire danger.They demanded cash for the pet deposit.There was yelling and fighting at 3:00 am. When we advised the desk attendant about these concerns she acted as if she didn't care.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo Travel users just like you.