My husband and I stayed at the Monmouth for an overnight get away in January. When we checked into our suite the fireplace didn't work. There were two sinks in the bathroom only one worked. The carpet was stained and needed to be replaced. They sent someone to our suite and fixed the fireplace. We had cocktails and dinner in the main house. It was wonderful. If you eat dinner here make sure you ask for a private table away form the main dinning room. You may have to sit with someone who is loud and obnoxious if you don't.
Thank you for reporting abuse on this Yahoo! Travel review.
We appreciate your input and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
By notifying us of the abuse, you're helping to ensure a quality experience for other Yahoo! Travel users just like you.